The ninth wave holds the power and magic to bless and heal. If you’ve ever watched the waves, you’ll notice that there seems to be a pattern in how the waves crash, and with the ninth wave being the most powerful. In Welsh mythology, the mermaid and sorceress Gwenhidwy rules the waves – the waves are her sheep but the ninth wave is her ram that looks after the flock.
The Ninth Wave photograph was taken at on a blustery day at Stokes Bay on the Solent in Hampshire, England. I did get my feet wet.
Prints are all professionally printed and come in a Lustre finish, which gives a semi-gloss sheen whilst reducing reflections. All images are printed on high-quality Fujitsu professional photo paper for stunning results and longevity.
The photo arrives ready for you to frame and mount (frames and mounts are not included). Visible watermarks will not be present on prints.
- Delivery is from the UK.
- Frames and mounts are excluded.
- A3 prints are printed on 12-inch paper, which results in a white border that will need trimming before framing.
- International purchasers are responsible for any customs charges.
- The colours you see on your screen may vary slightly in print due to variations in monitor settings.
- Watermarks will not be present on prints.
- Artwork may not be reproduced or resold without the permission of the artist.
- Copyright of photos remains with Lyn Thurman.